Every Business needs management support services provided in relation to business or commerce to commence and run their business activities such as Bookkeeping and Management Accounting Services, Payroll Services, Periodical returns to be filed under various laws in force.
Bookkeeping & Management Accounting
SJA can effectively relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts in compliance with statutory requirements. Our first step is to work with you so that we can gain a full understanding of your business, tailoring our approach to meet your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need, making use of a variety of leading-edge software products.
Bookkeeping and accounting services include:-
- Monthly preparation of management accounts
- Preparing and processing the GST Returns
- Preparing year-end statutory accounts
- Cash flow and profit projections
- Identification of key performance indicators
- Implementation of accounting systems
- Preparation and maintenance of fixed assets register
Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business and the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of myriad penalties for non-compliance.
We have a dedicated team which can substantially relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential and reliable payroll system thus help you concentrate on managing part of the business which you only can do.
- Quarterly TDS Returns
- Employees tax returns
- The client is a clear winner whatever way you look at it from. It shifts its botheration to a professional firm which gets the job done competently and on timely basis and that too at a fraction of what it would effectively cost to the client.
- Firm through close associates who are legends of this line, can help you in following highly crucial matters -
- Legal drafting for agreement, MOU, Contracts etc.
- Vetting legal document from business, commercial and taxation angels
- Dispute resolution by mediation or arbitration
- Valuations of businesses and company shares
- Corporate Law Compliances